ISPS™ India Study
International Student Prospect Study - 2011 India Cohort Report
The International Student Prospect Study, (ISPS™) – 2011 India Cohort is the most reliable and comprehensive study of the Indian student prospect market ever undertaken. The survey is based on responses from 5,117 Grade 11 and 12 students in private high schools. The survey methodology, developed by Academica Group and international recruitment experts, is unparalleled for the following reasons:
- 59 different high schools across India participated in this study
- Schools were selected based on their history of students interested in pursuing education internationally
- The survey was designed collaboratively by renowned international recruitment experts in both Canada and India
- 100% of the surveys were supervised in-class by either a school or an ICS¹ International representative
What do you get?
This is the most comprehensive research ever completed on Student Prospects from India. Based on more than 14 years of expertise in developing the gold standard in postsecondary market research, the UCAS™ Applicant Study, the ISPS™ - India 2011 Cohort report takes you below surface-level data on demographics and digs deep into the decision and influence factors among eligible prospects. This intelligence will inform your strategic recruitment plans for India by providing you quantitative data to answer questions such as:
- Understanding the real potential of the Indian Student Market:
- How large is this potential market?
- What are the demographics, including key considerations such as English Language Proficiency?
- What proportion is serious about studying abroad?
- What proportion is thinking of the North American market?
- What schools are top of mind for prospects?
- How many have made up their minds, and how many are still exploring alternatives?
- Identify Key Influencers and Decision Factors:
- What proportion is intending to use Agents?
- What is the importance and nature of Parental Influence?
- What are the key decision factors?
- What are the key motivations to study abroad?
- Marketing/Recruitment Channels and Messaging:
- What are the most used/influential information sources?
- How many are concerned about factors such as English language skills, tuition and scholarship levels, safety, and career prospects?
- What is the distribution of intended subjects (business, engineering, arts etc.)?
- What are the interest/intentions concerning undergraduate/graduate studies?
You will have answers to all of the above questions and more. In addition, the report includes an insightful overview of the Education System in India from Indian student recruitment expert, Mr. Vinay Chaudhry,President & CEO of Maple Leaf EduConnect. Our goal is to help institutions and governments to improve international recruitment strategies by utilizing powerful research intelligence.
Want to get the ISPSTM - 2011 India Cohort Report? Click here
Want more information? Click here
The International Student Prospect Study (ISPS) Consortium
Purpose & Benefits of Membership:
By joining this Consortium you will have immediate access to the ISPS™ - 2011 India Cohort Study for only $1,450. Consortium members will also have the earliest and preferred rate access to new study locations such as Brazil, China, and Korea, planned for 2011/12.
There are no fees or costs associated with membership and you are under no obligation whatsoever to purchase future studies. We will simply notify members about the timing of future studies and may occasionally ask members about their priorities and information needs.
Academica Group ▼
Academica Group is a leading research and consulting firm, delivering innovative marketing, communications, and enrolment management expertise to the North American higher education sector. Our annual enrolment analytics studies (UCAS, ADS, DNA, etc.) survey more than 300,000 applicants to colleges and universities across North America every year. Our research, consulting and technology teams have worked with more than a hundred institutions to better understand their stakeholders, develop inspired branding and positioning strategies, enhance their recruitment and retention initiatives, and develop effective and engaging web platforms. In Canada, our daily news brief, Academica’s Top Ten, provides the latest market context to over 11,000 government, higher education professionals, and other key stakeholder subscribers. www.academicagroup.com
Maple Leaf EduConnect ▼
Maple Leaf EduConnect is a trusted and professional company that provides an educational link between Canada and India. They provide comprehensive and unbiased information to institutes and students, and facilitate relationships between them. www.mapleleafeducation.com
ICS International ▼
The Institute for Career Studies (ICS International), established in 1985, has an international presence and experience of over two decades in providing career guidance and counselling services, as well as conducting a broad spectrum of educational and training programmes. Based on its rich experience and domain knowledge, ICS-International has also provided policy inputs to the Government of India through the Planning Commission and the Ministry of HRD. The institute is headed by Dr. Amrita Dass, who is a renowned Educationist and Career Consultant of the country. www.icscareersonline.com
Canada India Educational Council ▼
CIEC is an independent national, not-for-profit, membership-based, event-driven organization established to operate exclusively within the burgeoning Canada-India education corridor. CIEC’s goal is to enhance ties and create opportunities for academic institutions and learners from both counties. www.canadaindiaeducation.com